Short Term Goals
- Most importantly, to train our new members.
- Create a robot with which to compete in competitions.
- We also plan to produce a more organized notebook than the year before.
- To work towards understanding the new matrix parts.
- We plan to host an FTC qualifier at our school in February. We are very excited about this because we have been able to expand from last year.
Long Term Goals
- Our biggest long term goal is to become more organized and time efficient.
- We are working both on keeping our workspace well organized and having a better inventory system.
- We are planning on sparking more interest to join the engineering field by visiting the two middle schools in our school district and taking the robots to different science classrooms in hopes that we can get students interested from a younger age.